It is a million-dollar question for every woman to know how to choose the right shade of lipstick as lipstick has become one of the most important items of your vanity box. Here are the most trending and classy colors that every lipstick lover should have in their wardrobe which will complement your beautiful black dress or traditional red saree. These are basic colors that one can also use in their daily routine.
- Red – Red is the evergreen color that goes with almost everything from a pretty black dress to a pearl white gown. Red lips are the first choice when it comes to parties, wedding ceremonies, or any other special event. One must have this shade to avoid the hassle of matching shades with your party dress. I would suggest the Retro Red color of liquid lipstick of Mac. It lasts long and gives a beautiful matte finish.
2. Pink – Pink is the color that offers various different shades in itself like baby pink, hot pink, fuchsia, or neon. You can choose your favorite pink from these options. If you like to wear it on daily basis, go for light shades, and if you like to wear occasionally then go for dark pink shades. I would recommend 9 to 5 Lakme Primer + Matte Lip color MP1 Pink Perfect as it looks gorgeous with my formal attires and it is my favorite day color.
3. Nude – The No-Makeup look is so trending nowadays and it really gives a simple yet beautiful look to your personality. Nude color lipsticks are the core of the No-Makeup look, you can opt for peach nude or pinkish nude which will enhance your lip’s beauty. This is my choice for everyday work look as I do not like gaudy colors at my formal workplace. I would suggest Faces Canada Velvet Matte Lipstick which keeps your lips hydrated all day long.
4. Wine – Wine shade looks so rich and classy that looks really beautiful at night especially. Many women are not comfortable with darker shades but I bet that changes are important to look different So, this is a must-try color when one thinks of a darker shade. Also, many women are not comfortable with blood-red color and find it a little loud so, ladies Wine will definitely give your royal look.
5. Berry – Berry color is favorite for women who love dark shades and is one of the classy colors. This comes under the 5 must-have lipsticks to fulfill the complete lipstick shade list. This color completes your variety and will look stunning with traditional golden dresses or match with magenta dresses. I would suggest Sugar Cosmetics Matte Attack Transferproof Lipstick -03 Grandberries with a perfect matte finish.
Collecting Souvenir By Manali Jain