Today everyone in life is so busy that we do not get much time to take care of our skin as it needs to be. Bad sleeping hygiene, dryness, puffy eyes, and dark circles are problems for every other woman. It is difficult to take care of your skin when you are a working woman or a house maker with so many responsibilities but little effort every day can really help you to look young, spotless, and glowing skin.
Here are 5 Essential Skin Care Products that one must use in a daily routine to avoid many skin problems.
- Lip Balm
- Sunscreen – Sunscreen not only protects your skin from sunlight but it has various other benefits which help you to prevent black spots and wrinkles. It is a must for every woman to apply Sunscreen 2 times a day after washing her face. It only takes few minutes and good sunscreen which suits your skin. There are various good brands available like Lotus, Lakme, and many others. Select wisely and I would personally recommend Lotus Sunscreen best for every type of skin. Always Apply Sunscreen before stepping your foot out in sun.
2. Face wash – Face wash or Face cleaner is important to get rid of dirt and get clearer skin. Make sure your face wash is not too harsh to your skin and it suits your skin type. Many women in India are still using soap which makes their skin dry and washes off the essential oil from the skin. So make sure to wash your face twice or thrice a day with a face wash. I would recommend The body shop tea tree face wash which soothes my skin and does not wash off the essential oil.
3. Lip Balm – Lip Balm is important to protect your lips as the skin of your lips is sensitive and if you do not take proper care of lips, it will look chappy or gets dark in color. I would recommend Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm which makes the lips soft, pink, and protect from the sun rays as well. I love its fragrance the most.
4. Moisturiser – Moisturiser is one of the most important parts of skincare as after washing off the dirt, it is really important to nourish the skin. It helps you to keep your skin hydrated and healthy with many benefits like preventing wrinkles and getting rid of dark circles. I personally love Bobbi Brown moisturizer as my skin type is dry and it completely moisturizes my skin from the depth and it is not too harsh like any other moisturizer. Choose moisturizer according to your skin type.
5. Exfoliator – Exfoliator or Scrub helps to remove the dead skin cells and make your skin look clearer and dirt-free. It increases blood circulation and gives you a natural glow just after scrubbing your face. I would recommend Himalaya Gentle Exfoliating Apricot Scrub as it brightens the face and unclogs pores as well.
Collecting Souvenir by Manali Jain