Baby Costume shoots are becoming popular among young parents and they are always looking for new and creative baby shoot ideas. Either it is baby’s bathing videos or sleeping shots, every parent wants to collect as many memories as they can. So, there are some amazing and cute baby costume ideas that you can use in your baby’s photoshoot and that does not cost heavy on your pockets as well.
5 Cute Baby Costumes Ideas:
1. Cinderella Dress
2. Santa Clause
3. Minnie Mouse
4. Baby Krishna
5. Indian Lehenga Choli
- Cinderella Dress – Well no photoshoot of a baby girl is complete without the epic blue Cinderella dress with beautiful wings, magic stick, and a crown. There are various good options available on amazon which are pocket-friendly as well and offer other accessories also. There is no doubt that you are going to admire this picture of your baby Cinderella for a lifetime.
2. Santa Clause – This one is the cutest on this list and there is no such thing that only a boy baby could do this shoot. In fact, there are beautiful red frocks available on amazon to complete the Santa Look of your baby girl. Do not forget the Santa Clause iconic red cap.
3. Minnie Mouse – This one is the creative and unique idea that you can go with while your baby’s photoshoot. The little ears hairband, pink little skirt, and socks will make your baby the cutest Minnie mouse. There are various shades of pink and red available on amazon for this attire.
4. Baby Krishna – Baby Krishna is one of the most popular baby costumes in India especially at festive times like Janmashtami but trusts me every baby looks adorable and different in its own mischievous way. This dress comes with various beautiful and traditional Indian accessaries like Mukut, Mala, Mor Pankh, Bansuri, and Kamarbandh with yellow Dhoti Kurta. There are some parents who get this baby Krishna costume every year for their babies.
5. Indian Lehenga Choli – The little blouse with a long skirt and bright dupatta is what makes this costume a complete Indian Traditional look for your baby. This look goes perfectly with a little touch of Indian jewelry like bangles, Bindi, Payal, Dandiya, Mathatika, and a small necklace. This look is usually given at the occasion Navratri in India but you can choose this while your baby’s photoshoot and save this picture until your daughter really gets ready on Navratri someday.
Collecting Souvenir By Manali Jain